Developed over 48 hours, for Global Game Jam 2018, this charming Unity sandbox experience pits an astronaut in zero-gravity against menial chores in earth gravity.
The game was developed by a 5-person team of 2 programmers and 3 artists.
Personal contributions include
- Implementation of the objective system
- Development of the game UI
- Work on a 3D-object shatter system, which did not make it in the final game.
- Smaller tasks e.g. localization.
- W/S/A/D : Thrusters
- Q/E : Grab/release objects
- H: Toggle helmet cam
- Tab: See objectives list
You can download Space Co-Op QWOP in a coffee shop here.